- Me: Right now, I've got serious tech envy.
- Mother: I've already told you, you need to work for at least $10K a month. What do you want to buy now?
- Me: A Wacom Cintiq drawing tablet.
- Mother: Is that like paper?
- Me: Not really.
- Mother: How much is the drawing tablet?
- Me: Hmmm ... about $2k
- Mother: *laughter that can be heard down our entire street.* That tablet must be made from some real good paper.
- Me: Yes, I suppose it is. *Returns to browsing amazon, doing nothing to curb the growing envy*
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/Z9VwqvJFv7gB